How about a nice cup of tea in these foggy mornings?
The drop in the temperature is increasing the demand of consumption of tea and coffee. Winters are here and it’s now time to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or hot tea while staying in your cozy blanket.
Include these hot winter beverages in your everyday meal and keep your body warm and cozy….!
This season is all about having classic winter favorites like GAJAR KA HALWA, TIL KE LADOO and more. Just like summers are for SHARBATS and THANDAIS, so does the winters are for TEAS and COFFEE. These healthy winter drinks are also quite beneficial for your health.
Here is a compilation of hot winter beverages to warm the winters!
1. KAHWA TEA- This exotic tea belongs to Kashmir which is a mix of Kashmiri tea leaves boiled in water with whole spices, crunchy nuts, dried fruits and saffron. The mildly spicy aromatic Kahwa Tea also has lots of health benefits such as improving digestion, weight loss, building immunity and more. Well, I must say that this tea is a must have in the foggy mornings.
2. KESARIA DOODH (SAFFRON MILK)- As the name suggests, the winter drink of North India i.e. Kesari Doodh is rich in the essence of saffron and cardamom. You can easily make it at home. You just require warm milk steeped, saffron, cardamom, blanched dry fruits like almonds and pistachios.
3. HOT CHOCOLATE- You were also expecting this hot drink coming, didn't you? Winters are incomplete without HOT CHOCOLATE drink, also known as HOT COCOA. Right! Many cold countries have their own kind of hot chocolate recipe to get rid of cold.
4. OOLANG TEA- Oolong tea has caffeine content between that of green teas and black teas. The flavor of oolong also known as WULONG TEA is extremely fragrant and intriguing tones. Oolongs (wulongs) are often compared to the taste and aroma of fresh flowers or fresh fruit. Oolang tea is absolutely one of the healthy winter drinks.
5. YELLOW TEA- This tea from China seems like green tea in appearance and flavor. But this unique tea goes through more oxidation than green teas and a longer, slower drying period.
6. KANJI- This ultimate drink is prepared using kali gajar (black carrot) and is hell nutritious. Unlike all the other classics on this list, Kanji is a famous drink mostly enjoyed cold or at room temperature. Prepared using, this drink is only available during the winter months. Try to make this drink at home this winter. You will easily find its recipe on Youtube or Google.
Grab a mug of the above given warm winter drinks to beat the chill this season!