Many Tasty Indian Snacks Recipes Are Very Popular All Across the Globe!
There is an endless list of best Indian snacks recipes. And as you all know that Christmas is just 2 days away. I’m so looking forward to celebrating it with my loved ones along these amazingly yummy Tasty Indian snacks recipes of snacks.
Here are some tasty Indian snacks recipes for you to serve your guests.
They can be easily prepared using few ingredients. Some of these recipes can be made in advance and are loved by all age group.
These three snacks are just way too perfect for the upcoming occasions or any get together party at your home.
How about endless sessions of chit chat and numerous amounts of tea?
No session or gathering in any Indian household is complete without Indian Samosa and Buns, here is my quick recipe to create a combination of two.
INDIAN SAMOSA AND BUNS-
1 Can Flakey Biscuit Dough
For Samosa Stuffing/Filling
4 Large Boiled Potatoes - mashed
1//2 Cup Frozen Peas - thawed
1/4 Cup Frozen Carrots
2 Tsp Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Curry Powder
1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1/4 Tsp Red Chili Powder
1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 Tsp Dry Mango Powder (you may use lemon juice as well)
1/2 Tsp Salt - use as per taste
For Coating the Buns:
1 whisked Eggs
1 Tsp Melted Butter
1 Tsp Chopped Cilantro
How to cook:
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
2. Cook half cooked frozen peas, carrots and saute for 2 minutes over medium high. Add spices in
3. Now, add the spice mix and saute everything. Add mashed potatoes in the same pan and sauté for 2 more mins. Turn off the heat and let the filling cool.
4. Make dough of biscuits and make balls of it. Roll one ball into 2 inch thick round disc.
5. Time to add 1 tbsp potato filling in the center of disc. Press the edges on top together to close them.
6. Place the stuffed bun (edges side down) in the pan. Place the baked buns outside (while still hot) and slather each bun with this butter mixture for that golden shiny crust.
7. Serve the spicy INDIAN SAMOSA AND BUNS with hot tea.
INDIAN CHEESE CORN TOAST-
8 triangular shaped bread slices
1 Cup fresh corn
1 Cup finely chopped Capsicum/Bell Pepper
1 Cup finely chopped Onion
1/2 Cup finely chopped Tomatoes –
1/4 Cup shredded Cheese
White Sauce Ingredients:
2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
2 Tbsp Butter - I'm using salted butter
1/2 Cup Milk
Salt as per taste
Pinch of Black Pepper
Steps to Cook:
1. Preheat the oven at 180c.
2. Take a non-stick pan and heat 2 tbsp butter. Now add all-purpose flour and mix evenly in the melted butter. Heat it for 2 minutes.
3. Now add milk and salt, pepper, all the mentioned veggies evenly to form a smooth batter.
4. Turn of the heat. Now spoon the mixture over each bread slice.
5. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of it. Place the slices on a baking tray and bake for 8 minutes.
6. Remove the baked cheese corn toast from the baking tray and serve fresh with sauce.
QUICK VEGEATBLE PUFF-
1 Packet Puff Pastry Sheets
4 Tbsp Milk
1 Tsp melted
1/4 Cup Water
1 Tbsp Fresh chopped Cilantro - chopped for garnishing
3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Medium finely chopped Onion
1/2 Cup frozen or fresh Peas
1/2 Cup chopped Carrots
1/2 Cup chopped Green Beans
1/2 Cup chopped Green Capsicum
3 Medium chopped Boiled Potatoes
2 Tbsp Fresh Coriander
1 Tsp Cumin
1 Tsp Curry Powder
Steps to Cook:
1. Mix milk and butter in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and then put cumin powder, onions and saute till onions turn golden brown.
3. Add all the other vegetables except potatoes and saute for a minute.
4. Cover the vegetables and let them cook for 7 minutes on low heat.
5. Finally add the boiled potatoes, curry powder, mango powder, saute everything together and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and cool the mixture slightly.
7. Preheat the oven at 410 Farenheit.
8. Take the thawed but cold Puff Pastry Sheets and cut them into squares.
9. Add 1tbsp of filling in the center and fold the remaining side over it (I've created triangle, rectangle and open face).
10. Brush each wrapped pastry with milk+butter mixture (you can use eggs too) and seal the edges with a fork.
11. Bake for 15 minutes and serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.
Cook these Indian tasty snacks recipes for your loved ones this festive season.