Ladies you must have gone through the pain of HAIR REMOVAL?
Waxing is one of the crucial parts of a woman’s life. They go through lots of pain because of this. So what is my major topic of concern is how can women get their hair removed without any kind of pain. Be it waxing or Laser treatment, there are so many different ways through which unwanted hair can be removed.
But before you go for any hair removal treatment, there are some Do’s and Don’ts that you need to keep in mind!
So many women are finally tossing their razors in the trash and turning to laser hair removal to make life a little bit easier. Laser hair removal has almost become the standard compared to waxing, tweezing, and shaving. Who doesn’t want to save time in their day by not having to shave?
I have short listed few points that you must follows to get a satisfactory hair removal.
Do: According to the experts it is suggested to shave 1 or 2 days before going through a laser treatment. The reason behind this is that the shaving will leave the hair follicles healthy and more responsive to the laser.
Don’t: Do you know that the wax or tweezing can rip out the hair follicle and can then make laser treatment less effective.
Do: I would suggest you to exfoliate your skin just after 3 or 4 days of your Laser treatment. Exfoliating your skin helps in avoiding the ingrown hairs forming under the skin and will also help remove any damaged hair follicles that will eventually fall out after treatments.
Don’t: Prior two weeks of the treatment, it is very important to keep the area being treated out of the sun. Same goes vice-versa post laser treatment. Any kind of exposure to the sun can leads to the burning of the treated area.
Do: First laser treatment can result in redness or scars after two or three weeks. There are so many products available in the market to sooth your skin. But if you ask me, I would suggest you to use a Aloe Vera gel to heal your affected skin
Some of the Do’s and Don’ts to keep in mind while Waxing!
1. Don’t: Well you know that moisturizing is very important to keep your skin nourished. But I would suggest you to do not over moisturize your skin before waxing because it works best on dry skin. Also avoid any super hydrating lotions 24 hours before your parlour appointment.
2. Don’t: Over soaked sun in water can make your skin wrinklier, this can lead to leads to uneven shave. Instead use shaving foam to get smooth waxing.
3. Do: Before waxing your unwanted hair, go for a patch test on sensitive skin areas to avoid any kind of adverse reaction.
4. Do: Waxing razor can turn infectious if kept in a dry area. So, it’s always better to change your razor blade after every 2-3 uses. Don’t use the same razor for a long time as it could be susceptible to bacteria and rusting.
5. Do: Pamper your skin prior and post waxing or shaving. Use baby oil or lotion after every time you get waxed. Massage the treated skin perfectly as it makes the skin feel nourished and supple.
6. Do: There are so many girls who cannot handle the pain of waxing. So you can take a mild painkiller half an hour before getting your skin waxed. But don’t forget to consult your doctor if you have any kind of allergy.
Get a fuzz free and soft skin with these above mentioned Do’s and Don’ts!