Christmas is one of the biggest festivals celebrated all across the globe.
Well this fun festival is just 4 days away and you must be planning for a get together at your place. There so many desserts and sweets that you must be thinking to cook, but I would like to tell you about three of my favorites delightful yet creative Christmas desserts. You can cook them easily at home.
Let’s begin with the Christmas tree Pretzel Rods….
This candy is great for kids. It looks like cute and delicious Christmas desserts trees.
8 ounces green candy coating
6 large pretzel rods
HOW TO COOK:
1. Put the green candy in a bowl and microwave it in 30-second intervals. Stir it after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating.
2. Now arrange the pretzel rods on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or waxed paper.
Transfer the melted coating to a large plastic bag. Snip a hole in the corner of the bag.
3. Drizzle the coating over a pretzel rod in a tree shape. Make Christmas trees with the green candy.
4. Be creative with the decorative toppings like sprinkles, nuts, and coconut to represent Christmas lights.
5. Refrigerate the tray briefly to set the coating.
6. Serve and enjoy!
TIP- You can also store Christmas Tree Pretzel Rods in an airtight container at room temperature for a month.
Time for Some Delicious Sweet Reindeer Noses….
This dessert is basically chocolate fudge balls topped with candied cherries and rolled in coconut.
1/4 cup chocolate chips
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons cream
1 cup powdered sugar
30 candied cherries
3/4 cup finely shredded coconut
STEPS TO COOK:
1. Mix the chocolates, butter, and the cream in a large microwave-safe bowl and then microwave until the chocolate is melted.
2. Stir the mixture for every 45 seconds to prevent overheating and make smooth paste of it.
3. Put the powdered sugar over the bowl and stir until well-combined.
4. Freeze this mixture to shape it till 1 hour.
5. Using a teaspoon, scoop up small amounts of the candy and roll them into small balls between your palms.
6. Press a cherry into the top of each ball.
7. Now roll the sides of the fudge balls in the shredded coconut but do not cover the cherry. Repeat the same process with all the remaining candies.
These stunning Sweet Reindeer Noses candies are eye-catching and make a perfect holiday party treat!
TIP- Store the Sweet Reindeer Noses candies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week and serve on room temperature.
Time for some Candy Cane Popcorns….
Imagine popcorns coated with white chocolate and crushed canes. You must behaving sweet cravings just like me *wink*! Well, this recipe is the solution of your Christmas snacks! The crushed candy cane popcorns will give this Christmas treat a sweet, minty treat that's a perfect party food or edible gift idea.
1 (2.8-ounce) bag microwave popcorn (about 10 cups popped)
8 large candy canes
12 ounces white chocolate (chopped or white chocolate chips)
STEPS TO COOK:
1. Microwave the popcorn in the microwave. Unwrap the candy canes and place them in a food processor. Now finely crush with the help of rolling pin.
2. Now melt the white chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and stir until smooth.
3. Add about 1/3 cup of the crushed candy canes to the white chocolate and stir them in.
4. Pour the white chocolate over the popcorn in the bowl and stir to coat the popcorn with the chocolate.
5. Spread the popcorn onto the baking sheet and let it turn cool.
6. While the white chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the remaining candy cane pieces over the top of the popcorn.
7. Let the popcorn set at room temperature until the white chocolate is firm.
8. Break the popcorn up into small pieces, and then serve.
Candy cane popcorns can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
TREAT your family and friends with these cute Christmas desserts candies this CHRISTMAS!